Shortly after our home was built we had a concrete patio poured and shortly after that, my husband built a fire pit where we could sit and enjoy warm summer nights. But that's pretty much all that had happened besides the addition of our old patio table and some plastic Adirondack chairs (which broke within a month, grrrr).
So, we finally decided to get at our project. After talks of pergolas and water fountains and sitting walls and counters, we finally selected our final plan and all the things we'd need to finish off the space.
- new Adirondack chairs, WOOD
- landscape lighting
- planters and lots-o-flowers
- new grill
- water fountain
- new landscaping behind fire pit area
- stone and more stone
To do list:
- stain concrete
- create a sitting wall to the left of our patio door (or to the right if looking from the pic below)
- build an "outdoor kitchen" or essentially build in our new grill on the opposite side
And another shot of the concrete in the shade (because I'm really bad about taking pictures at more opportune times). You can't tell but it's a ho-hum gray. Concrete gray. Yick. Again, no good.